The next three months will bring large visible changes to the One Dalton construction site. Underground foundation members will be completed which will spur the removal of two remaining crawler cranes onsite. The foundation cap beam, which holds the top of the foundation wall together, has begun and will wrap up over this time period. The bulk of the foundation excavation along with the installation of large brace frames will be performed over the next few months.
Some of the highlights for the next month are:
- Installation of large link plates into the cap beam.
- Excavation of top of slurry panels to prep for cab beam.
- Completion of the Foundation Cap Beam
- Removal of the crawler crane as well as the foundation crane
- Installation of the foundation brace frames.
- Excavation of Foundation Soils.
Behind the scenes the project team continues to coordinate to be prepared for the commencement of concrete work and the rise of One Dalton into the Skyline.