During the these past three months, the concrete pours for floors 1-5 were completed. The clearway street driveway concrete was also poured. Mechanical trades started their work in the basement levels. The site endured the snow storms with minimal impact.
Some of the highlights for the next 3 months are:
- Finish pouring the concrete slabs, columns and walls for floors 6-15
- Remove reshores as needed on lower levels
- Continue installation of mechanical systems in the basement levels
- Prep and install exterior hoist
- Prep for installation of stone facade on the ground floor
Behind the scenes the project team continues to coordinate the work required to continue the rise of One Dalton into the Skyline.