During the these past three months, the concrete pours for floors 6-9 were completed. Louver installation started on the 5th floor south corner. Mechanical trades have begun overhead roughing up to the 5th floor. The exterior hoist was installed as scheduled. AESS steel is now present at the Northwest corner. Preparation for curtain wall is ongoing. The Doka perimeter protection in place. The first glass was installed on the building June 22nd.
Some of the highlights for the next 3 months are:
- Finish pouring the concrete slabs, columns and walls for floors 10-24 and beginning the Belt Truss system.
- Remove reshores as needed on lower levels
- Continue installation of mechanical systems throughout the podium.
- Curtainwall installation begins throughout the podium and will continue into the lower hotel floors.
- Stone facade will also begin on the podium levels.
- Hoist installation throughout the hotel floors
- Pool Rigging and installation will occur on level 7
- Elevator pit scope, and stage 1 rail installation will occur in all elevator shafts.
- Level B2 NSTAR Room complete and energized
- Level 5 Mechanical Equipment rigging and install in August.
Behind the scenes the project team continues to coordinate the work required to continue the rise of One Dalton into the Skyline.
Site as of 4/12/17:
Kitchen Before and After Concrete Pour:
Site as of 5/10/17:
Site as of 5/15/17:
Site as of 6/9/17:
Louver Installation and Doka Perimeter Protection: